Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Rain!! Rain!! GO AWAY!!

Its been a while since I have last blogged. Scarlett Lillian inspires me to blog more than I should. This week has been SUPER BUSY. I have 3 photo shoots this week, and a weekend full of activities. Bad News is, Rich Thomas told me is was going to rain the rest of the week. I am praying the rain away. I am pretty excited about Shooting Becca's Senior Photos this week. Becca is a great friend of mine and has such a bubbly and free spirit. I think her photos will turn out great. 
Ben are Terra are just a few more photos I have the honors of shooting this week. The Russells are family friends of ours and have known a very long time. Ben and Terra have a couple of chnages they are about to embark on in life, and have asked me to shoot some updated photos of them. Terra told me they havent had photos made since before they got married. I think they have been married a couple of years now. :/
I am most excited about shooting Eathan Harris' 2 year old Potraits. My grandmother recently referred Eathans Parents to me, and I am honored I was chosen to shoot these special images. 
I will try my hardest to blog these images as soon as I have them edited. Pray the rain away for me this week. 

No comments: