Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Extreme Home Makeover










Its been awhile since I have last blogged. I know the whole blogging deal is a daily basis, and I try!! Really!! But I wanted to share my recent experience with you. I had the privalege of being a VIP this weekend at Aronov's Extreme Home Makeover Site. ABC, Ty Pennington and the whole gang were there. It was crazy. ABC and ARONOV chose the Jordan Family who live on the South Side of Montgomery, in the South Lawn Community. Being there not only to see what progress was being made on the home, but to get to see the reaction from the Jordan Family as we all yelled,  "MOVE THAT BUS!!!" The Jordan Family was truly deserving, and have been blessed beyond beliefs. I have posted a few photos to share the oppurtunity with you guys!! I took around 700 photos the whole weekend. I hope you enjoy!! 

No comments: